Go fly a kite...

8:10 PM        55

My Mood:

    It’s my only brother’s birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA! Hope you are having a stupendous day!

 
 

    The weather here has been SOGGY! Lovie and I skipped Mardi Gras all together! The temps have been jumping from the upper 70’s to the upper 50’s! UGH not good for the sinus’s and asthma! We have opted to stay in as much as we can, FUN I know! BE JEALOUS! HA! 
    But this weekend is suppose to be around 72 and sunny! WooT! We are getting out and about and do some picture taken! SOOOOO excited about that!
    Lovie bought me a new lappy, Ms. Pink McVea’s hard drive is going out <sniff ~ sniff, she’s old > I LOVE my new HP Envy! It have fingerprint entry! How cool is that?!?!  I just need to name it! HA...
    It’s that time of year again! Time to get the camp ready for summer! We didn’t get thing roller too good last year before I had my lil accident in the boat! After that we didn’t go out too much. So we are ready to make good use of the river camp this year! 
   

Hope everyone enjoyed Mardi Gras!

1 comment

  1. Love you CHeekie, I love sprin/ summer! I am ready. I wanna go to the camp this weekend and do some chillin!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top