My head is heavy...

12:17 PM         68

My Mood:

Curious as a Cat:

1) Whose thoughts would you most like to read?
    No ones! I don't want to know what they REALLY think about me! LOL
2) How do you feel when someone smiles at you?
    Happy!
3) If you were allowed to teach any course (real or made-up by you) at any university in the world, where and what would you teach?
    Art
4) If you could be buried or have your ashes spread anywhere at all, where would it be?
    Disney World, next to Cinderella's castle
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.


Loss, hurt, fear & tears...

 

    I am in my nest sick again today! UGH My head feels like a water balloon bobbing around on my shoulders! SO needless to say I have not unpack all the suitcases yet! But I am SLOWLY getting there.
    I keep asking Lovie when is the Stewart going to come and tend to the mess? UGH! Ya get spoiled in such a short time! It was like magic, you leave your room, come back and it was SPOTLESS! We also miss our lil midnight gathering with our friends for pizza! Sigh
    Well...It is nap time for me! Wishing you and yours a HAPPY wonderful day and may none of you get this mess I have! May the snotty gods bless you and keep it away! ~ACHooooo....

1 comment

  1. sounds like you had fun...now you are having to pay for it and it doesn't seem fair!!! btw, I loved that you want your ashes spread next to the Cindy-Castle! Awesome! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday from SITS.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top