Over the rainbow...

8:34 PM        60

My Mood:

    Lovie I am went shopping today for B-day gifts to send with my parents to North Carolina. They are going for two weeks, for the kiddies B-days and Thanksgiving! They all are very excited! We are planning on going up there soon, I am hoping while it is still cool, maybe Easter...We'll see!!!
    Ahhh the Holiday season is on us! It is in the air everywhere you go. Commercial's are appearing more and more. Stores are decorating, our lil town have their lights up already! I am ready to Christmas shop, but not decorate. I am ready to start packing! Ready to get down to the nitty gritty of house hunting! Ready to dig up these roots and plant them in some new dirt. Don't get me wrong I have the Christmas spirit and I will put up our tree, but I don't want to go ALL OUT. I want to start clearing out and packing up, to move on, make a fresh start, make new memories. It's time.
    I have always said (since I was little, sounds morbid to LOL) that I wanted the song Somewhere Over the Rainbow played at my funeral, because I believe heaven is just over the rainbow...I have always loved rainbows, while on our way out of Target  today we stopped at Starbucks to get a frappie, I was waiting with the buggy and this is the sight I caught...

    The sunlight was coming in and reflecting on this box just right! I was in AHHHH! I just HAD to take a pic to remember this beautiful sight!


    Speaking on the holiday spirit...

I had the Peppermint Mocha! YUMMY!

Here is Lovie checking out the tea while waiting on the frappies to be fixed...

 

 

Have a giggly night!

No comments

Back to Top