My mind feels like a lava lamp over heated...

12:40 am 78

My Mood:

There has been so much going on around here...Some I can't talk about on here. The excitement of my great nephew has been so wonderful. I can't get enough of him, he changes every time I see him! Here are a few pic of him...

I am really starting to get excited about our November cruise coming up! I am ready to start packing! But I know...TOO soon! LOL I still have to order my shoes and jewelry!
We have a trip coming in September, cruise in November, big plans after the cruise, the holidays, Disney in April and ANOTHER cruise in September...I am SOOO ready! EXCITING!
Well...I Am trying to hold my eyes open while I type this and watch BB10 after dark, but I am not going to make it much longer...SO have a good night and sweet Disney dreams!



No comments

Back to Top