I should be sleepin'...

12:22am         76

My Mood:

 

     I should be sleeping! UGH It has gotten back to my restless night again. Hard to fall asleep, tossing and turning, waking up after FIANLLY going to sleep...Driving me up the wall! But I really should be asleep by now...I am helping give a shower for my niece tomorrow! I need to be rested! UGHHHHH...CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!
     Lovie and I went over to my sister's today to drop the food we ordered and the gift we bought. There was NO WAY I could have wrapped it then Lovie pick it up! The paper would have prolly ripped off! ~*giggle*~ It's a big heavy box!
      I made a BIG switch in make up last week! I finally switched over to Bare Escentuals I am liking it so far. I have only tried it two times ( I don't wear makeup everyday) I am just having to learn how to put it on! I am not seeing wear it is covering and then all of a sudden it you can see it! It is neat! It really covers great!
      Lovie bought me a new set of luggage! I loved my other set, but the airline messed up the handle on the large bag. It  wouldn't come out but about four inches and then it was heck trying to get it to go back in! SO...I found a GROOVY set online and he surprised me! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it and I love him!

 
TOO CUTE HUH!?!

     Well I better TRY to get some sleep so I will not look horrible tomorrow! Hope you are having a great weekend so far...

 

Good night and Sweet Disney Dreams!


This is how I feel I look...UGH...One hot mess =0/

No comments

Back to Top