Trying to slow back down...


9:56 am 55

My Mood:


Ok...It's Ash Wednesday, the holidays are OFFICIALLY over now! WHEW... We have been NON-STOP! I am ready for spring, but I need to slow down and focus on myself and Lovie for a bit.


I treat people the way I would like to be treated, but I guess I shouldn't expect the same in return all the time. I wouldn't be rude to someone for a mistake! And then talk about them behind their back! I have always been the type of person that if someone bothered me I will talk to the person about it. It always might not be in a nice way ~*giggle*~...But that's me.


We went to the Spanish Town Mardi Gras parade! Our first time to go to ANY parade in years! Our best friends invited us with their family and group. We had so much fun! Their family is close like mine and they always have fun together! My friends hubby cooked all morning! We all drank, ate, dance, drank, visited, drank and waited for the parade. It was a blast! I am glad we went with them! Here are a few pics...Ya know the rest are on MySpace and ya gotta be on my friends list to see them!




my first shot of the day!



We had our own potty!



I was peekin'!


here comes the parade!


My Lovie!



Have a giggly day...



No comments

Back to Top