wash day...


11:00 AM 76

My Mood:


I have been buzzing around getting everything done this morning...I am down to just the wash! Lovie has a sleep study tonight, and Momma has a doctors appointment tomorrow. AND...it's a short week being Easter wkend!!! Busy Bee!!
I have lost 10 lbs!!! My doctor gave me something to help me get the non-smoking weight off, and it's working! I have not had a Dr. Pepper in, oh gosh this Saturday will be one month!!!
I am so glad I found the doctor that I did, he is wonderful. He is down to earth and easy to talk to, I thought I would be all shy the first time I saw him alone, but I was just fine!
I am seeing a psychiatrist and I am not ashamed of talking about it. I am not seeing him because of things I have said or done, I am seeing him because I tried to take my own life for other reasons. I was in a dark place that I couldn't get out on my own. I feel like a brand new "old me", I smile more and laugh a lot!
Depression is a real thing, so many people think it is a excuse or a cop-out, it's not! You don't need a "reason" to be depressed, it can come over you like a wave on the beach, and be gone in the same manner. It is hard to deal with because you feel alone, lost and think there is no hope for you.
If psychiatrist are such ""quacks"" and the medicines are just "drugs to get by" then why are there so many people seeing them and taking the medicines. They help! It is nothing to be ashamed of...You are not alone.







No comments

Back to Top