weekend...


10:24 am 63



My Mood:



We started our weekend out Friday night at my best friends to meet her new grand daughter! Riley was born on Valentines day, but we have had so much going on we are just no getting a chance to meet her! She is so beautiful, and such a good baby! Oh course I held her the entire time we were there!!!
We went to eat and she never made a peep, she was wide awake just looking around! After we ate Lovie finally got he turn to cuddle her!!! She really looked tiny is his arms! Look how cute she is...



Saturday morning we had planned on sleeping in, but nooooooo bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7:30 am!!! We got up made coffee and started getting dressed for the day. We went to Lovies Dad's then to his grandparent's. Then it was Target bound! We only needed kitty food, but... ~*giggle*~
We are watching church this morning, and going to have a lazy day! I plan on laying in my bed later and watching my new TV and reading my book!!! Hope you and yours have had a great wkend so far! Have a giggly Sunday!



No comments

Back to Top