1:23 pm            61



My Mood



AS STATED ON MY HOME PAGE - PLEASE TAKE NOTE!
My page and blog are full of my personal thoughts and feelings which are not meant to make anyone angry or hurt feelings, this is MY page where I can express myself, my thoughts and my feelings... Remember we live in America and we are all entitled to our own opinions! If you feel or think differently.. Do not leave negative remarks in my comments or tagboard, and do not go behind my back to my family and friends! You can E-mail me or come to ME if you have a problem with anything on this page! Otherwise....Enjoy your stay!




Don't do things in your life that you wouldn't want the world to know about! And if you do dare to be so bold, don't cry or jump to conclusions when things get said! That just shows your guilty conscious. It just might not be about you.




No comments

Back to Top