12:32 pm 96



My Mood:



This past wkend was the last wkend to take the kiddies to the campground...So we all headed that way to have some fun!
I could not take a shower, so it was kinda a challenge to take a bath in the camper, but I got clean without getting my incision wet!
We did not go out to eat this wkend...I know, I know...That is NOT our style!!! We cooked hamburgers at Daddy & Mommas Friday night, and Saturday night we did chicken wing and dirty rice at Cooter's. Both nights we VERRA yummy!
Lovie and I bought the kids each a cake (Mikayla keep asking for birthday cake for a few days!) Mikayla's was almond and Taylor was red velvet. We had their names put on them, I SWEAR Mikayla could have done a better job!!! SEE!






It sure did not stop us from eating it, they both were great!


On Saturday Uncle Cooter got REALLY brave and gave Taylor a driving lesson!!! They wanted me to ride with him, I told Taylor "sorry, but I don't ride with Cooter, your Daddy and now you!!" ~*giggle*~ See below for the ride!!





I am sad that they are going home next wkend...


Have a giggly day!

No comments

Back to Top