7:46pm      78

My Mood




   
I have been non stop all day! I washed 5 loads of clothes, dusted, sweep, mopped, vacuumed, made the bed, folded the clothes and straighten the house! I will put the clothes away when I go to bed, which will not be too long from now!
We are going to the campground tomorrow afternoon, so I have packing to do in the morning!
   I have been using a night cream on my face every night for the past two weeks,well...it is breaking me out! grrrrrrrrrrrr
No more of that junk on my face! YUCK! No I have to get my skin back in control.
   Today is the first day of hurricane season! This make me verra nervous with the heated season we had last year! So far they predict four to be serious! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! I need to get our hurricane supplies ready just in case! I do not want to get stuck at the last minute!
   We are going to a wedding this weekend. The couple has been married to each other twice (I think or three times) before. Love can play strange games with your mind, to make you think you are so in love you want to spend the rest of your life with this person, then you would do anything to get away from that person! Love is so hard on the heart! I wish it could have been easier on thi scouple, but they are getting another chance, so I pray that they may live happily ever after!

Have a giggly night!



No comments

Back to Top