4:45pm      76


   Can you believe your eyes with the temp? 76 !!!!!!! But... with 89% humidity! Blah! I keep telling myself "the humidity is great for the skin, less wrinkles" ~*giggle*~
   We had a great time at The Swamp Pop Music Festival. I drank several beers and started feeling tipsy so I had to stop early ~*giggle*~ Lovie got me some french fries that were out of this world good! There was a surprise guest coming to visit the Swamp Pop that was top secret, not everyone knew, but I knew ~*giggle*~ Look!


Lindsey Cardinale from American Idol with Mikayla


   Lovie, my Momma, my sister, brother-in-law and I were going to go see The longest Yard tonight, but we all are beat from the wkend, it was non stop the whole wkend! Maybe another night...
   I am off to soak in the tub with my leg hanging out!!!Still not completely healed but it looks great! Have a giggly night!



No comments

Back to Top