11:34am      71


   You see my temp...71 well...It is going to get REALLY cold tonight! The low tonight is 28, and it will not be over 48 tomorrow!!!!!!!!! COLD FRONT coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!
   We are not going to the campground. I know, I know craziness huh!?!? But my pleurisy is worse! I guess I am going to have to go to the doctor...But after reading on WebMD that the doctor might want to get a sample of the fluid to test it, kinda scared! I HATE needles!!! I know I could not sit there and let someone stick a needle in my back to draw out fluid! NO WAY!
   We are going to dinner tonight with my sister, brother-in-law and my parents. Daddy came in last night for the wkend!!! I think we are going to The Olive Garden...YUM! I could eat just their bread sticks! I am not eating all day..........
   I wanted to post a few pics of the Valentine garland I did around our door...Here ya go....







   I put twinkle lights in the garland also, so it looks pretty at night!!! I feel bad that we did not decorate for Mardi Gras, but I will do that at the campground. I am in a loveable mood this year!! ~*giggle*~

No comments

Back to Top