It just needs to be said…

7:50PM        43

My Mood:

 

      Every time I turn around I’m pleasing someone, making someone happy, upsetting another one, hurting someone’s feelings, confusing someone, ect...I can’t seem to please everyone. My emotions have been on a roller coaster. I feel like I don’t know where I belong or where I want to be. (not when things comes to Lovie, we are happy)  
    When I try to do things for myself, that upsets others. I try to stand on my own feet and they get knocked out from under me. At some point in my life I have to be allowed to walk on my own.
     I don’t like when I upset anyone, it hurts my heart. I pride myself on being a good person and trying to be good to others, but it seems the more I try the more grief I get. If you are one I have caused pain, upset or confused reading this “I’m sorry”. I treat people the way I would like to be treated. I try to be there for the ones I love, I don’t expect anything in return, it’s just what I do because I care.
    Again I’m sorry if I have upset, left out or confused anyone...It was never my intention, things have been really difficult the last two months.

3 comments

  1. I respect your thought's and words! I personally don't think that you have left anyone out, or put yourself out there to cause any ill intent! Nonetheless, you are a wonderful woman, and very compassionate. Nothing states that more than the obvious. The "Obvious" being an open apology for simply loving to care!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this again a few months later... I soooo, realize that your inner self wrote this comment! Jodi you are a wonderful person, anyone that feels otherwise, is highly misunderstood! I Love you to the moon and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yo to the moon and back!
    I have dismissed some of those people in my life that were making feel that way and it feels GREAT not to have the negative in my life.
    You're my rock!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top