happy...

12:39PM        89

My Mood

 

    I’m learning to be happy on the inside again. I have beat myself up for many years for things that other people blame me for, mistakes I have made and names I have been called. I’m slowly putting all this in the back on my mind and locking it away. I am a happy person, Lovie makes me the happiest girl in the world. So it’s time I enjoy that happiness not only while with Lovie, family and friends.
    Lovie and I have been cleaning out clutter around the house! It feels great to purge! We will be putting in hardwood floors soon...I’m not too keen on the idea with our lil wooden bungalow off the ground, gonna make for some cold footies in the winter! <giggle>
    We’re also going to start doing some other things to the house to get it ready to put on the market in a year or so...Lovie wants to rent it out, Ugh...I so don’t want to be a landlord!
    We have heard and seen all about Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at The Magic Kingdom...Well we are going this year! I’m SO excited! We are looking at costumes! After all we have to dress for the BEST party! 70 days to go! WooT!

phoot_disney_halloween_fireworksaaaa

    Short and sweet for now...Hope things are wonderful in your world! Have a great weekend!

Peace & Love

No comments

Back to Top