Happy New Year...

1:36 PM  52

My Mood:


    Another year has passed...Things changed yet things stayed the same. Lovie and I are ready for this new year...Ready for a new challenges, adventures and life.
    Our Disney trip was magical as always! We couldn’t have asked for more...Lovie surprising me with buying The Disney Vacation Club for our anniversary was the highlight of the vacation! We bought in at The Animal Kingdom Villas! We are ready for our first visit back “home” YAY! 
    I have neglected my poor blog for too long...I have been sucked into FaceBook with all the fun games! I can’t stop! So I must show my lonely blog some much needed attention! I have much to share...But no time at the moment, so I will return and you can read about those adventures...Have a great rest of your day!

1 comment

Back to Top