That time of year, I guess…

3:50 PM         85

My Mood:

    I’m in a slump I guess. I don’t know what to say or how to explain, just feel like I want to crawl under the covers and stay for awhile. There is no reason for me to be this way, I am surrounded by wonderful friends, have the best parents and lots of good family members.
   I just feel empty a lil...I can’t relate to some people when they start talking about their home life with all their hectic day to day things with work, school, sports, dance, ect...I feel like I’m at a loss for words, I can’t connect, like I shut down. I don’t want to feel that way and feel bad when I do shut down, but what do I have to talk about? My fur babies are wonderful and do the cutest stuff, but I sound like a “crazy cat lady” when I go there! UGH
    And I’ve gotten to the point that I don’t like talking about my health, that makes me sound like I’m a hypochondriac! 
    I think I need a break. Lovie and I need to pack the camper and get the heck outta here for a bit! (better be carful what I’m wishing for with 2 tropical depressions out there huh!?) 
    Things could be worse and I feel guilty for moaning about my sorry lil problems, but we all get a lil lost sometimes and our batteries get low in our flash light. I think I need a recharge...A nice break from everything. 

No comments

Back to Top