It’s Saturday...

1:15 AM         79

My Mood:

    I’m feeling better. I went for my 8 weeks hair salon appointment, ran to Wally World then went to tan. I talked to my Momma on the way home and told her what was going on with me (I didn’t tell her because she wasn’t home, she was in NC visiting w/ my brother & family) Our talk was good, but she is hurting for me also. I reassured her I am ok, I’m just having a down time and that I will come out of this. It has nothing to do with any one, it’s just me.
   We have 102 days till our Disney trip! Lovie & I are getting excited! I am ready to start packing the camper NOW, but gotta wait till hurricane season is over with! UGHHH...Don’t even want to think about that! I have not looked at the weather much to see what the one storm is doing, I guess I better!
    Back to DISNEY! I can’t wait to take the girls to the gates of Animal Kingdom to have their pics take with the characters! And also at Downtown Disney  with Santa! SO exciting! I CAN NOT WAIT! That is our place to get lost and forget everything, and leave or sorrows behind...15 days! WooT
    Still up watching Big Brother After Dark, that’s my summer thing to do stay up till 2AM every night! LOVE my summer naps! I’m off to bed soon, hope everyone’s having sweet dreams...

3 comments

  1. Oh I'm so excited for you!!! It will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to hear the excitement in your 'voice'. Hope you don't get hit with any bad storms this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't sweat feeling blue. Everyone has ups and downs. I've been there too. But, perk up, you've got that Disney trip right around the corner! I'm so jealous! I haven't been to Disney since I was like 10 or so!

    I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that no "big ones" hit LA this year! :) Keep those bad storms away!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top