7:51 PM 63
I have had a couple of people ask about my heading with the weather and my mood. I have collected (adopted) most of my graphics from graphics artist pages over the past years and from Glitter Graphics.
I use Windows Live Writer to blog, (but you can do it with any tool for blog writing) you right click on the pic you want to use (I have mine hosted on my photobucket page, you don't want to use someone bandwidth) click on properties, then copy address, then you will paste that after you click on insert pic where you want it in you blog post. That's it...I hope that answered your question, if not send me an E-Mail and I will help ya out...
I say ... and you think ... ?
- Unwanted :: throw away
- You’d better :: shut your mouth
- Woman :: and man
- Weighed :: less
- Upright :: and uptight! =0)
- I feel :: GREAT
- Ill :: willed
- It’s like :: magic
- Poor man :: I feel bad for him.
- Great :: and you?
Curious as a Cat:
1) What is the most beautiful sound you’ve ever heard?
my husbands saying Hello
2) If you could stop loving someone, who would it be?
No one...You can't stop love no matter what. Love is a gift that can not be turned off.
3) What is the hardest transition you’ve ever had to make in your life?
Adjusting to my brother and family moving to South Carolina and not be able to see them when ever I want too. That is still hard...
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Living in Missouri when I was little. I loved going to the barn milking the cows and the smell of the hay.