Life goes on...

8:16 PM 70

My Mood:



No matter what...happiness, sadness, hurt feelings, madness, loss of a loved one, marriage, a new born baby, someone moves out of state, you fight with you best friend, you let your pride get the best of you...Life goes on.
Life is a gift.
Don't waste your time on petty little thing and make a mountain out of a mole hill.
Don't let useless people take over your life and think they are getting under your skin, they are making fools of themselves. It's their lives that are in shambles and want you to be miserable as they are.
Never miss an chance to say I am sorry, I love you or say it in return.
You only get one chance at life...Live it to your fullest, it goes fast...But if you choose to miss out...Life goes on.

1 comment

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog!! Love yours. I will be following you too. Always glad to meet another La blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top