10:23 PM 54
I received an award today! YAY ME! Pam from Country Mouse, City Mouse thought enough of me to present me with this:
Honorees are to list 10 honest things about themselves - and make it interesting, even if we have to dig deep! Second, we are to pass the award on to 7 blogger's we feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
1. The first date I on with my Lovie I hugged him about an hour into the date and told him I would marry him.
2. I have had three major surgeries in my life that consist of over 100 staples!
3. I was always afraid to fly till I HAD to fly with Lovie in 2006. Now I love to fly!
4. I sucked my thumb till I was seventeen! OMG! I can't believe I just put that put there! =0/
5. I regret not going to tell my grandmother goodbye when I had the chance.
6. After marring my Lovie I learned that love shouldn't hurt or bring tears...The old saying "I love you so much it hurts and makes me cry"...PSHhhhhhh...All I do is smile and giggle!
7. My heart is bruised that I will never have my own child, but I know deep down God has something BIG for me! I just know it!
8. I am SOOOOOO not prepared for either of my parents passing's.
9. I love my family more than anything and would never let anything or anyone come between us...FAMILY FIRST!
10. If you listen to my chest you can hear a heartbeat, but if you cut it open it's not there...You would have to ask my Lovie for it to see it. He holds it gently and tenderly, the same way he treats me. I never knew love till I laid eye's on him.
I say ... and you think ... ?
- Arrival :: time
- Vomit :: puke
- Fit :: Wii
- Stutter :: speech
- Lifestream :: blood
- Tread :: ground
- Desire :: lust
- Freezing :: cold
- Permit :: allowance
- Crinkle :: bent
Curios As A Cat:
1) Who is the person you know with the best sixth sense?
My Momma...She can tell what sex of baby someone is having!
2) If you could be the sole confessor to anyone on earth and you could never betray their trust, whose confessions would you want to hear?
No ones...That is too much of burden!
3) What one person most affected the choices you have made in your career?
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Reminds me of the pics Lovie and I take every place we visit we take a pic of lamppost.
I have not mentioned that I have been suffering with tooth pain! I have all four of my wisdom teeth! They all came in straight, so I never had anything done about them, I thought I would just let them be. WELL...My bottom right broke and the top right has been bothering me. I am on pain pills since Thursday and can not get into the dentist till Thursday!
I don't like going to the dentist and ashamed to say I haven't been in awhile. A few years back we had a dentist that attacked me with telling me what HE was going to do to me and what all I HAD to have done!
He wanted to scale my teeth, I didn't want it done, I just wanted him to clean them. He got in my face and was poking his finger in my face telling me he would not do what I wanted UNLESS I did the scaling! I jumped out of the chair and left the building! He followed us to the car and was yelling at Lovie to JUST BORROW the money or put it on a credit card! What was the big deal?! I wanted to kick this man I tell you!
The big deal was the quote he gave us! To fix Lovie's fillings (That DID NOT NEED to be touched!), pull my wisdom teeth, scale both our teeth and two bridges for me, he wanted $10,000! I DON'T THINK SO! He has sells pitches all over the rooms for the dental hygienist to pitch...When it came down to prices, he would leave the room and leave it up to them to "do that dirty work!" What a jerk!
Soooo anyway we found another dentist I liked but he is not on our new insurance we just got! So I will be going to a new one Wednesday! I am nervous! Going to the dentist is not comfortable to me! I dislike it as much as needles! UGHHHHHH! Please say a lil prayer for my nerve Wednesday! I am ready to be out of pain and get the bridges I need! Thank you!
Ok they say it comes in three's...My back went out, I got contacts & new glasses and now my toofies! I hope and pray that is it for now! I am not sure if I can take much more! Nahhhhh what ever comes I can handle it. Time for a pain pill and some more recorded shows and then some SLEEP! Have a wonderful night and sweet dreams!