chilly toes...


10:45 AM 79

My Mood:



It's OCTOBER! Oh wow! How time flies when you are having fun! But don't forget to get your boobies smooshed, it saves lives!
It is SO nice to have chilly toes lately! I like summer but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fall ...Cool nights, camp fires, snuggles blankets, night falls earlier...ahhhhhhh...LOVE IT!
We have SO much coming up! My parents are moving, we have a camping trip, Halloween , LOTS of other fun activities in October planned and then November we will be busy getting ready for DISNEY! I am kinda glad October is going to be busy, it will keep my mind off our trip! I am SOOO ready to go NOW! ~*giggle*~
Lovie's grandmother had her pacemaker replaced with a new one. They had to move her to New Orleans to do the surgery, now she is back in Baton Rouge but not at home...She is in rehab, she was having trouble walking on her own, so they making her stay at the rehabilitation hospital for at least a week. Other than that she is doing good. Hopefully she will be home by the end of the week!
Saturday night we went to dinner with my parents my sister, my niece and her hubby. It was my nieces hubbies birthday the next day and my niece's birthday coming up soon, so we went to celebrate! We went for seafood my niece's favorite!
We started out with cocktails and hors d'oeuvre's, which were great! We had our main course then we had dessert...We had chocolate cake for the two birthday holders! Momma and I had bread pudding...YUM! We had a great time!
I hope your October has started off as fun as mine has...Have a wonderful giggly day!!!




No comments

Back to Top