7:15 pm 66


My Mood:


Happy Birthday Bubba! 3/10


Well Momma did great with her surgery, thank you to everyone that send their well wishes, thoughts, calls and prayers. The doctor did not tell us she would have a pin sticking out of her toe about two inches! I know when he showed me and Daddy the ex-ray I went pale! But after I saw that they bent it over and put a plastic tip on it I felt better.


He had to put a plate with six screws on the leg bone she broke with the truck door. She can not put any weight on her foot for four weeks! Thank goodness she has one week behind her! I spend the first night with them to get up every four hours to give her the pain meds and to help Daddy. Lovie has been such a great help also he has been running tothe store and doing things for us too! My niece has been a huge help also! Thank you Ash!


I am taking her to the doctor tomorrow to have the soft cast removed and the stiches out. They will put a hard cast on her leg after. I told her she has to get a colored one! She is soooooo ready to get it off and get the stitches out, they are itching her!moved and the stitches out. They will put a hard cast on her leg after. I told her she has to get a colored one! She is soooooo ready to get it off and get the stitches out, they are itching her!











We went to the river camp this weekend. Momma, Daddy, my sister and her family came with us. We had a great time. I cooked chicken pot pies for Friday night and had them ready for when they all got there. After everyone got settled in we all ate, and then visited, it was late when we finally went to bed.

Saturday morning the men cooked us breakfast and we all got dressed and headed out to fish! We fished for awhile then it was time for a boat ride. Not all of us went my nieces stayed and went in my nieces' boat fishing along the bank, Daddy, Momma and my nephew-in-law fishing from the pier. Us on the boat got sun burned!

When we got back it was time to boil the crawfish! Lovie and bro-in-law got busy doing that, and it started smelling great right off! My nephew built us a fire and sat around and waited on the bugs to boil...YUM! We all ate till we could hardl move after!

We went in all got our baths and had every intent to watch a movie, but before the movie even started the kids were asleep and my sister and I were dosing, so we headed to bed.

Again the men cooked breakfast for us and well headed outside to fish again. Lovie too all the ids and my sister on the party boat to fish. Daddy and bro-n-law went and took a ride, Momma and I fished. When the fisher-folks came back with their fish we had a fish fry!

Everything was great, just a few family members missing...that would have made the wkend even better!


Wanna see more pics from our fishy wkend? click HERE

Have a giggly night!


No comments

Back to Top