10:17 am 51



My Mood:


I am feeling a little better...Starting to get cabin fever! It has been wonderful weather here and I have not been out in it! grrrrrrr!

I talked to Momma this morning and she has been in the bed sick! They went out to eat the other night and the next morning she got sick! Mikayla got sick also...But they both were feeling a little better this morning.
No parades for us this past weekend...I stayed in the bed ALL weekend! Lovie brought the laptop in the bedroom and spent Saturday in the bed with me. Yesterday he worked in the yard for awhile, I guess we had cabin fever himself.

I got "tricked" into switching over to the new Blogger and I DO NOT like it!!! I can't use my WBloggar to post! There is too much rig-a-ma-row to go through to post now! But I am hanging in there, because I love to blog!

Lovie and I are going to the river camp this wkend to get the party boat cleaned and crank it to get it ready for our big wkend in March! I hope it is not too cold this wkend!
Well have a great Lundi Gras I am off to get my housework done!


No comments

Back to Top