9:02 pm·········66



My Mood:



···Our weather is yuckie! It is going to be in the 80's today and tomorrow! Then a "cold" front in coming! The highs over the wkend will only be in the 70's! BRRRrrrr! I am SOOO sick of only two season around here, Hot and Cold! I want four seasons!!!!!!!!! I want to wear clothes to match the season we are in! Ughhhhhh! Calgon take me away!
···On another note, we have 15 days till we leave for Disney! Yesterday I decorated the house for Christmas (with this weather it doesn't even feel like Christmas or even FALL!)



Want more? Click HERE


Lovie and I will decorate outside the wkend on the 18th. I need to start getting our clothes out that we will be bringing to Dsiney and go do some shopping! I can't wait to go!
···Lovie just bought our hosting site!!! We are now Geaux Webs! You will not find a page for it yet, but soon! I will transfer my page over to it prolly after we get back from vaca! Our official Ditzy Designs! YAHOO!!!
I better get off my fanny and get things done around here, it is off to the campground tomorrow! Have a giggly day!

No comments

Back to Top