8:19pm            58



My Mood:



   Lovie and I both received cold for Christmas! Blah, Blah, Blah...Blah, Blah Blah... His started the day before Christmas Eve, mine started the day after Christmas.
   We had a GREAT Christmas! Lots of food was consumed!!!! I had to stop and get Pepto on the way to his Dads Chrismtas morning! We laughed more in two days than we have in a long time!!! Santa Paws brought the puppy kids lots of goodies!!! "Belle" can not decide which to play with first, she runs around the pile sniffing each new toy!!! Hope your Chrismtas was merry also!!
   More on another day...I need to take meds and get in the bed, I am going to my GYN in the morning for a consultation on getting our testing started!!!! HOPEFULLY we will be prego in a few months!! Have a giggly night!


No comments

Back to Top