6:06pm            44



My Mood:




   I am SOOOO aggravated with Cox Cable!! We have been having a problem with our analog channels...The get pixelated then the channel goes black! So we call for a tech, he comes out looks at our setup them starts pulling cable wire from behind the entertainment center and says "we don't need all this"! and CUTS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After Lovie got here he still had not got the the cable to work, he tried two new boxes then running the cable to this van all kinds of things and NOTHING would work! Lovie told him to just put it back the way it was when he got here, so he did. Now the surround sounds like crap and the analog channels are screwing up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best part of all is he gave us a card with his superviser's name and number and told US to call him to see what the problem is!?!?!?!?!?!?! Lovie keep asking him questions and he would say "I don't know, I just really don't know" Then why are you a service tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????? I hate stupid people! I am not a happy camper today not at all..................... It is time for Hot Chocolate and my book!



No comments

Back to Top