6:13pm      88


   It was SOOOOOOO HOT today and it is only May!! I guess it will be yet another steamy summer! I took Momma for a DR appointment then to lunch then to another DR appointment. We were going to go shopping after but the heat was too much on us both! I dropped her off and I came home to freshen up for Lovie and I to run to Wal Mart and Blockbuster.
   We watched White Noise last night, it was good, but not as scary as I thought it was going to be. It had some parts that I was screaming and covering my eyes!!!!
I give it       

    For the past few weeks I have been watching EVERY afternoon Sanford & Son and Good Times. I had forgotten how FUNNY they were!! I guess till July it will be rerun city! All the good shows are over for the season! BUMMER! But I am counting the days till Big Brother!!!! Have a giggly night

No comments

Back to Top