8:39 pm      56


   Lovie and I have been VERRA busy getting things done around here for the holidays! We are having a party on the 18th for family and friends, We will be having corn and crab soup for lunch, and lots of Christmas goodies!! I will be baking gingerbread cookies Thursday! ~*giggle*~ I think this week will past really fast!
   Every room of our house has Christmas decorations in it! I have been watching HGTV with the really helpful decorating shows every night!! Curb Appeal had 2 designers on it, one of them made these giant candles out of pvc, they were too neat, so...Lovie and I made some!!! Check them out!





   They look like the electric ones you place on your window seals. Lovie made them waist high (well three different heights) The only thing we did different is we put flicker bulbs in them, to give them a more realistic candle effect!!!




   The other night we bought Carnations Gingerbread Coffee Creamer. YUM - ME!!!! I LOVE this stuff. We drank two verra big cups each!! I just might have to have a cup before I go to bed tonight! ~*giggle*~
   We just got home form Momma to came right in to finish watching the Survivor finale. Lovie cooked chicken and dumplings and we brought them to Momma to eat. It hit the spot! Even thought the temp was warm out! We left the left over for Momma to have another night, like prolly Wednesday night when it gets down to 24, brrrrrrr........
   Ok goen to make a pot of coffe and finish watching to see who wins!! Have a great night!

No comments

Back to Top