8:16pm
   77




   I have been in pain all day! This tooth or bone fragment hurts bad! I am going to the dentist in the morning, I pray they can get it out in then and it is not infected to where I have to go on meds till it is clear!!! Aghw, if it is not one thing it is another here lately! I swear I am not this big of a complainer, it seems the older I get the more I am falling apart!
   I think I forgot to mention about losing "Lexi" the other morning!!! I got out of bed and could not find her ANYWHERE! I call Lovie and he said she was still in the bed with me and "Belle" ! I was terrified! I was searching everywhere, even outside! I found her under the armour! She could not get out, she forgot how she had went in!!! I had to get a treat to get her to come out the back! She had me in a fit!!! Lil Stinker!



Now she hides her goodies under there!!!!



No comments

Back to Top