6:07pm
86

   I am sorry I have not been around much, I am dealing with having a break down Monday night, and getting used to my meds! I am mentally over whelmed and tired! I have had some depression in the past couple months, but NOTHING like Monday night! I went to the doctor Tuesday, he put me on some meds. I am having a hard time dealing with this. I have always been a happy person, and have a smile on my face. I am also not sleeping well, I can not get to sleep for anything! If I do it is for only 2 to 3 hours and then I am UP again!!!! I am so tired!
   Now I can not keep my mind off Ivan! I REALLY hope it slows down when it hits the Gulf! We have to go tomorrow afternoon to get the camper and pick everything up that can fly away! Then it will be back home to take care of everything here! Oh hurricane season gotta love it!  Well it is TV and tea time, I will be going to bed early with the day we have tomorrow! Have a great night!



Hurricane Ivan

pic from Noaa


No comments

Back to Top