Brrrr…It’s cold!

11:43 AM         57

My Mood:

Ten on Tuesday:

10 Things You Want for the Holiday

1. my sister back
2. A new computer for My Lovie
3. a new mattress!
4. Happiness for everyone I love
5. SNOW! ( I’m wishin’ BIG here in the bayou! )

Curious as a Cat:

1) How do you show someone that they are special to you?
    HUGGIES!
2) What would be on your menu if you knew your next meal would be your last one?
     Momma’s tomato gravy & biscuits with salmon patties on the side.
3) If you could have said one thing to Harry Truman the day he decided to drop the atomic bomb, what would you have said?
    Are you sure…
4) Who is the person you would most like to help?
    The one that will not help their self.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.


Makes me not want turkey for Thanksgiving!
Also reminds me of my childhood living on a chicken farm with 25,000 laying hens! We (well…the big people!) picked up eggs three times a day!)

 

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments

  1. Hey! I stopped here from SITS!! I just love your blog!!! Cant wait to see more!!!! Hope you have a great holiday!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG--biscuits and gravy! I love that.

    I'm glad everytime I think of it that I never have had to deal with (live) poultry....

    Have a wonderful day tomorrow, and thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top