9:38 AM 54
Curious as a Cat:
1) How would you prove your moral fiber to someone?
I prove it everyday with not lying to people and treating people the way I would like to be treated in return.
2) If you wanted your death to have the maximum dramatic effect on people around you, how would you choose to die?
NO dramatics here...I would like to pass in my sleep (wishful thinking, I know) and my family not to be too sad, I want them to know it was my time, just remember all the good times we had together.
3) If you could pick any one of your (childhood or current) stuffed animals to be, which one would you choose? Why?
My "Sadie Bear" I snuggle her every night and Lovie and my fur babies snuggle her when I am not in the bed, she is loved!
4) What is the thing of highest value that you have ever lost?
One of my sapphire earrings...My first real jewelry given to me from my Daddy.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Have a giggly Monday!