9:03pm            47



My Mood:



   My Momma is home!! YAHOO!!!! Daddy had to go back to work , but he will be home for a week for Christmas!
   Friday night we stayed in, it was cold out!!! Saturday we went shopping for Lovie a new driver and putter for his birthday. He got a driver, a putter and new golf shoes!!! I got a pair of New Balance!! And two tees. Then we went to Target to pick up a few things. We stayed up late watching TV and on our computers.


My new tennies!!!


   Sunday morning we got up early and headed for the golf coarse! It was COLD!!!! I forgot my glove so I did not play, I just drove Lovie and drank hot chocolate!!! We had to go by Wal Mart on the way home to pick up some pics, then it was homeward bound for a nap!!!! I had the BEST nap in my recliner!!!!
   Momma went with us Sunday night to eat mexican! VERRA yummy!!! We rode and looked at Christmas lights before going to eat. The restaurant we choose was very crowded, they had a party of 60 pint sized cheerleaders!!!! VERRA NOISY!!!
   Momma came over tonight to watch Survivor Finale that we recorded last night. Lovie cooked lasagna and garlic bread! YUM! "Lexi" must have missed her Nana while she was gone, she got in her lap for some snuggling!!! Well...I am off to bed with my book...have a giggly night!!!



No comments

Back to Top