7:47pm            58



My Mood:



   I am so sick of people in general. I am sick of people lying, being rude, being dis respectful, and not having others feeling in consideration! It seem like the better you try to be as a person the more you get shit on! The nicer you try to be the meaner you are treated!
   It is a shame that I hate to go to the campground on the wkends now! I start getting in a mood when it is time to start packing to go and I do not enjoy it at all. I want to pull our camper out, but I am not sure if Lovie wants to.
   I can not stand some of the people out there especially one family! You know the old saying "if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all". Well I try this with people but they are too stupid to get the hint! It is like they are determined to make you talk to them. I can not even the stand the thought of them, but it seems every time I turn around here lately there they are!
   I am not well, mentally speaking. I want to crawl under a rock and stay. I want to be left alone. I want to get in bed and sleep for the rest of my so called life! I am sick of my brain going in a thousand different directions! I am tired, very tired.



No comments

Back to Top