10:45pm            75



My Mood:



   I am so angry about my brother-in-laws Dad! It is NOT FAIR!!! He still has lots of years he needs to live! I have always looked at Mr. Oscar like my Dad, strong and can handle anything. To see him weak and frail is so hard! To see him in pain is worse! And to see my brother-in-law with a broken heart is is gut wrenching! I do not know how much more I can take of this, first my Aunt, then my friends mother, now this! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I am SO ANGRY!
   My sister-in-law was Mr. Oscar's nurse today, that was very hard on her. She discharged him this morning. She had a rough time doing her job! Monday is his birthday, they are having a get together for him, that is going to be tough to go to, but we are going!
   My Daddy is back in his condo and working with getting the beach back in order. I wish he would come home, he doesn't need to live his golden years working! He and Moma both worked their fingers to the bones, it is their time to sit back and enjoy life now!
   My puppy kids are snuggled up next to me sleeping, it is past their bed time! It has been a long hot day! I hope to get in the pool tomorrow and relax! Have a good rest of your night!

No comments

Back to Top