91

Monday Madness:
1. In your opinion, what is the perfect temperature? 78
2. If you have a garden, what do you plant in it? LOTS of flowers, and lots of herbs! If not, what would you plant in it? I would LOVE to have a great veggie garden!
3. What is your favorite summertime beverage? ice tea
4. How many times a year do you rearrange your living room? none
5. How fast do you drive in a '55 mile-an-hour' zone? 55 and higher!!
6. How many minutes per day do you usually talk on the phone? Oh lord! TOO many!
7. What is your favorite software program? hmmmm Adobe photoshop 7.0
8. How many music cd's do you own? over 200
9. How many memes do you participate in on a regular basis? 6
10. Name 3 blogs that you have on your 'blogroll' list. (any 3.) I am not on the blogroll.

We took a long nap yesterday after we got home! It felt so good to get some rest! Much needed rest I might add!
I had a voice mail from one of my aunts letting me know my cousin husband had died. I pulled up The Advocate to find out who! It was one of my younger cousins husband. We got dressed and went to the wake. I asked my aunt what happened, she said she was not sure but he committed suicide! I couldn't believe what I was hearing! You would never think that someone like him would ever even think of such a thing! How could he do this to his family and his wife!?! I guess these kinda question can never be answered by the ones left behind. I am so hurt for my cousin, I am so sorry she is having to go through this, I pray that she can find peace in all this, and move on with her life, I am sure that is what he would want for her. May you rest in peace Paul.
My Momma and Daddy left Saturday morning to go on their 3wk vacation! I will sure miss them while they are gone, but jealous in the same!!!! I hope when My Lovie and I are that age we can do the same!
They went with my oldest sister and her husband. They headed to Arkansas to meet my Momma's sister and her husband. All of them left today to head towards Memphis. They will just make their way to the coast and come back down towards home. What a trip to take!! Lots of fun!!
Well it is pool time!!! I hear thunder out there, I really hope the sun stays out for me!!! Have a giggly day!

No comments

Back to Top