1. On Sunday afternoon, I like to just... be lasy!
2. I'm behind someone at a traffic light, the light turns green and they just sit there, I...wish they would GO!
3. My immediate reaction to someone making a nasty remark to me is... sometimes not say anything, depends who it is!
4. If I had to live in a state/country where it was cold most of the year, I would... live in New York City!
5. When the weather outside is hot and humid, I prefer to... be in the pool
6. My favorite 'comfy' clothes to wear around the house is... PJ's
7. If given a deadline at work/school to finish a project, I usually... get righ to it!
8. If someone gave me a pet for my birthday, I would... love it with all my heart!
9. As far as watching the clock on weekends, I... don't do that!
10. I usually wash my car about every... week

No comments

Back to Top